Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Money Part 6: Gimme All Your Money! Just Get the Money!

Hey gang!

How many of you watched Press Your Luck back in the 80’s when Peter Tomarken was hosting the show? I loved that show, not for how much you could win, but for the Whammy! You know, that loveable guy that was always jumping up and making a display when people would bring him up on a spin.



I have to admit I was disappointed that I could not find my favorite Whammy of all time, Tammy Whammette singing Take Your Money and Your Cash.

This week is the last week of the money series and we are going to talk about an issue that causes a lot, and I mean A LOT, of Christians to shake, quiver and go into out and out temper tantrums. However, today, I’m going to start with a few videos to get you in the mood to open up that wallet. I’m not doing this for me, but for your local church.

There are plenty of people who think that the church is strong arming you into giving, but I like the idea of the job that Barry has at Watermark Church. I’d love to have this job. I think of my old friend Scott Creak and how he would be perfect for this.



As a former tax man, I want to make sure that you get the most for your tithing dollar. This company is really good. But watch out for the snake.



Finally, do you ever wonder how the world looks at us when we tithe? These two guys might give you an idea. I love these Skit Guys!



OK, do we feel better now? I know I do. On Thursday, I’ll be talking about tithing and what God really thinks about it. This will be especially a great blog for all of you that believe in prosperity. I want you to have everything that God wants you to have too. Be here and remember, you don’t have to hide your piggy banks.

I love you guys!
Frank

No comments: